Overall Job Purpose:
Responsible for setting and executing the sales strategy for AccelerAsia clients in Indonesia. Builds market position together with the AccelerAsia team by initiating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals at senior levels with organisations and brands.
- Develop a marketing & sales plan including action list; this plan is the result of industry research and a good understanding of the market
- Propose potential business deals by using existing network and cold calling potential new partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Meet prospects and qualify potential business opportunities by analysing deal potential, deal requirements, commercials and evaluating challenges
- Close new business deals by understanding requirements, briefing internal teams, owning the proposal process, and negotiating terms
- Protects organisation’s value by keeping information confidential
- Update job knowledge by reading industry publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional associations
- Build new relationships as well as maintain good existing relationships.
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and to managing the overall sales process
- Solid commercial acumen; the ability to spot opportunities in markets and to close them through a solutions-selling approach
- A proactive, service-oriented attitude towards prospects and clients
- Strong International outlook
- Self-starter and autonomous
- Ideally with sales/BD experience in a digital / tech environment.
- Quarterly targets are set by the BD Director during reviews or at the commencement of employment (dependent on starting date)
- Good remuneration package with uncapped commissions
- Great culture
- Ongoing diversity in your role
- Opportunity to shape our clients’ business proposition for the SEA and Indonesian market
- Flexible working hours and uncapped annual leave.